2. Patient c occult primary:
FDG- PET CT scan should be considered prior to EUA and after and after full clinical assessment, laryngospy/ fibreoptic endoscopy and CT/MRI fails to show 1° tumour.
3. Post treatment papillary and follicular thyroid cancer patients c elevated thyroglobulin and negative 131-I scan.
4. Patient c clinical suspicious of more disease than conventional assessment demonstrates (synchronous)
5. Patient where respectability is a doubt.
6. Patient c indeterminate lung lesions which are not accessible to per cutaneous (not ENT) biopsy or where a pneumothorax would be particularly hazardous
7. After cochlear implant; assessment of cochlear implants and their pattern on stimulation of CNS.