Who built the first laser? What are the basic characteristics of laser beam?
- Theodore Maiman built the first laser in 1960.(Ruby laser)
- The following are the basic characteristics of laser beam:
- coherent→ the photons or waves travels in step or in phase c one another.
- Collimated→ the laser light travels in one direction
- Monochromatic → One wavelength or colour is in the visible spectrum
- High intensity
, MAN BEHIND LASER
, MAN WHO BUILT LASER
, MBBS Past Questions
, MBBS Question Bank
, MBBS Questions
, MD Question Bank
, MD Questions
, Theodore Maiman